Homes for Sale in Anderson Heights, Raleigh, NC
Most Popular Searches for Anderson Heights Neighborhood, Raleigh, NC
[bgsection pex_attr_title=”About Anderson Heights” pex_attr_subtitle=”” pex_attr_undefined=”undefined” pex_attr_style=”section-light” pex_attr_bgcolor=”f7f7f7″ pex_attr_image=”” pex_attr_imageopacity=”0.1″ pex_attr_bgimagestyle=”static” pex_attr_titlecolor=”252525″ pex_attr_textcolor=”777777″ pex_attr_height=”” pex_attr_cssclass=””]
About Anderson Heights
Anderson Heights is located in Raleigh, NC and is known as an established and stately neighborhood. The streets are lined with trees and the homes have a sense of timelessness that creates a tranquil but urban setting. Anderson Heights is located inside the beltline and is close to the Five Points Area, North Hills and downtown Raleigh, offering great shopping and restaurants.
Houses in this neighborhood offer a mix of styles dating back to the 1930s but also includes newly constructed homes with “old world charm.” Anderson Heights has homes in all sizes and price points giving the neighborhood a classy but eclectic feel.
- Square footage of homes ranges from 1,600-4,500sq ft
- Lot Sizes range from .25-.6 acres
- Prices vary from $400,000-$1,750,000
Map of Anderson Heights in Raleigh, NC
Geographically speaking, Anderson Heights stretches along both sides of Anderson Drive from Glenwood Ave to Oxford Road.
Anderson Height Features
- Walk-able Streets
- Restaurants, bars and boutique shops all within walking distance
- Neighborhood elementary school
- Multiple parks
- Mature landscaping with oak and myrtle trees
- Pleasant blend of home styles with “no two homes” looking exactly alike
- Many neighborhood gatherings
- Active Citizens Advisory Council
Searches and Information provided by Wilson Crow with RE/MAX Advantage. Wilson is one of the best selling Realtor’s in Five Points as well as a top selling Realtor inside the beltline. To view any home, email Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.