Homes for Sale in Stonehenge Neighborhood, Raleigh, NC
Most Popular Searches for Stonehenge Neighborhood, Raleigh, NC
Stonehenge is located on the edge of Midtown and North Raleigh. It is an established neighborhood with large lots. Stonehenge features modest single-family homes and townhomes built in the early 1980s and later. The homes in this neighborhood are well priced and include crown molding, spacious living areas, ample storage space and much more. Stonehenge prides itself on being a tight-knit, family orientated community. A non-profit HOA, governed by seven directors maintain the common areas and organize social events and activities throughout the year.
- Square footage ranges from 1,200-3,500sq ft
- Prices vary from $200,000 to over $500,000
- Lot Sizes range from .26-.5 acres
Map of Stonehenge in Raleigh, NC
- Seven Oaks Swim and Racquet Club serves residents of Stonehenge. The club includes three 10-lane swimming pools with diving wells, a water slide, a fenced baby pool and an adult only pool. The racquet club consists of 20 tennis courts and a pro-shop. Various swim and tennis lessons as well as organized leagues are offered. Check out the website for more information: http://www.sevenoaksraleigh.com/sor/
- Stonehenge is close to North Hills and downtown Raleigh. Falls Lake and Umstead Park are only a few miles away and offer water activities, biking, hiking trails, etc.
- Stonehenge was profiled by HGTV as one of five great neighborhoods in Raleigh http://www.greatamericancountry.com/places/local-life/great-neighborhoods-in-raleigh